- Registration with the state employment service for job matching and referrals.
- Access to local, state, national, and international job banks.
- Career exploration information on local jobs and salaries, jobs in demand, financial aie for education and/or training, training providers and their success rates, and self-discovery and assessment instruments.
- State-of-the-art computers and software for resume preparation.
- Full access tot he Internet for job search resources.
- Career and job search advice from professionaly trained career specialists.
- Intensive services.
Recruitment and Screening
- Recruit, screen and refer veterans ranging from entry-level workers to highly skilled professionals.
- Recruit full-time, part-time and seasonal workers.
- Post job openings.
- Host Job Fairs.
- Partner with businesses to clarify job descriptions and eligibility criteria.
- Screen verterans to ensure that the right workers with the right skills are selected for interviews.
- Provide training information that supports the human resource needs of business.
Other Valuable Services
- Increase the potential labor pool, expand job retention, and enhance workforce quality.
- Provide employers with access tot the veteran labor pool.
- Provide information about wages and employment trends, as well as national comparisons.
- Provide state demographic and economic information, as well as links to education, cultural and recreational resources.
- Provide office space for on-site screening, interviewing, and training.
- Support employee retention by offering services such as transportation, child care assistance, and mentoring programs.