|1. Fill your personnel needs on-line at WorkInTexas without ever leaving your office.
2. Recruit in our Centers. Our centers offer offices and classrooms where recruiters can meet and interview job seekers. We also co-ordinate several job fairs during the course of the year. Contact us to make arrangements. The contact information is listed at the top of this page.
3. We partner with local chambers of commerce and economic development committees to promote economic development activities and projects.
4. Learn how our Assessment Packages can help you hire better qualified employees and reduce your turnover costs.
5. Look at our Directory of Business Resources for statistics, wage data, census data, industry profiles, etc.
6. Unemployment, Labor Law and Appeals Information. This portal on the Texas Workforce Commission web site provides the employer with all of the necessary information on this topic.
7. Investigate the information that our Business Resource Center has available to help you start your own business or expand an existing one.
8. The Work Opportunity Tax Credit and the Welfare To Work Tax Credit is a federal tax credit used to reduce the federal tax liability of private-for-profit employers. Employers can hire from 8 different targeted groups.
9. We offer Rapid Response services to companies and their employees who may be facing a plant closing or mass layoff.
10. Look at our Frequently Asked Questions by Employers section.